Payment of our Fees
Upon completion of your tax return we’ll give you a tax invoice.
Immediate payment is required for most returns, normally at the end of a tax meeting.
- If your tax return cannot be completed in the meeting – e.g., due to missing or incorrect information – we will require immediate payment for the meeting. This payment will be applied as a non-refundable deposit towards the total fee we charge for preparing your tax return.
- When we complete your tax return by mail we’ll send you the final invoice, with payment required for the balance of our fees.
- Being well-organised for your tax meeting avoids delays and keeps our fees to a minimum, and we provide excellent online resources to help with this.
- We need to get a good understanding of you and your business and what’s required – and you need to be comfortable with us and our approach – before we can let you know what to expect from us.
- A partial upfront payment may be required before we commence work.
- Fees-funding is available to clients who like to manage their cashflow by spreading payments of a large lump sum expense over a 6-12 month period (conditions apply).
- We can also offer an upfront monthly payment plan customised to your needs if you have ongoing accountancy requirements.
When coming to a meeting:
For the benefit of our clients and staff, Newtown Tax Services operates a healthy workplace policy. For all our health, we respectfully ask that if you are sick, please call to reschedule your meeting.
We like to be able to give you our full attention during your consultation to ensure the best outcome from your tax return. We ask that you use discretion over whether to bring children and be aware that if the meeting is disrupted it may need to be rescheduled. We have a professional duty to exercise due care and diligence and can’t do that when major distractions are happening around us.